Feb. 1, 2016
AdvisorStream Ltd. has been selected through a rigorous selection process as one of a small handful of companies to join the 2016 Canadian Technology Accelerator for Digital Tech in New York City.
The program, managed by the Consulate General of Canada in New York, is created to help new highly innovative Canadian technology companies achieve a faster liftoff internationally.
AdvisorStream will now benefit from the CTA’s links with global markets and its support team of entrepreneurial experts and industry leaders.
To qualify for the program, AdvisorStream had to demonstrate four key properties:
- A differentiating technology solution
- Significant marketplace traction
- High scalability
- A well qualified management team
All of these were well proven during the lively gestation period since AdvisorStream’s late 2014 launch, AdvisorStream’s first to market innovation is an automated system of client base development called Publication-Powered Content Marketing.
Founded on a unique content curation and distribution business model, AdvisorStream equips financial advisors with the licensed prestige content, automation processes and digital communication tools necessary to develop a high response relationship with their clients.
For the first time individual advisors can gain economical access to curated and fully licensed content from the world’s top new sources including Reuters, Forbes, The New York Times, The Globe and Mail, Investopedia, and many others.
“The platform represents a significant advance in the effectiveness and ease with which financial advisors attract and retain their clients. For the first time enterprise powered marketing automation tools are accessible by the individual advisor. The CTA program we know will help us continue our growth and quickly widen awareness of AdvisorStream around the world.”
Kevin Mulhern, CEO and co-founder of AdvisorStream and his entire management team are extremely happy about the CTA opportunity.
“Congratulations and on behalf of the whole CTA NYC Digital Tech Team, we look forward to working with AdvisorStream!”
Irena Harris, on behalf of the entire CTA NYC Digital Tech Team, Trade Commissioner / Canadian Technology Accelerator.
- First to market publisher powered content marketing platform
- Automates powerful client communication and lead generation
- Ensures advisor can grow their business effectively with little investment
- Positions advisors as thought leaders, and increases the value they provide clients
About The CTA Program
- Provides high-growth companies with access to NYC’s technology and business eco-system
- Facilitates relationships with key industry leaders and investors
- Access to a NYC office and resources to speed growth